The coronavirus pandemic has had an unprecedented impact on how General Practice is able to deliver care to patients. This online General Practice Management programme is designed for General Practitioners, Practice Managers, Practice Nurses and other staff members involved in administration. This programme will instruct you on how to develop new administrative skills for effectively managing the practice in light of the new restrictions and norms. Though the outbreak of COVID-19 presents many challenges to the sector of primary care, it also presents an opportunity to develop new methods that will positively contribute to your business after the crisis has passed.
This programme is a webinar of 90-minutes duration.
This programme will expand on the role and function of management in everyday practice.
- Adapting to the New Environment
- New Way of Working
- Managing Patient Expectations
- Maintaining Income Streams
- Time Management
- Managing Finances
- System Adaptation & Experimentation
- Telemedicine – The Digital Mix
- Telemedicine – What To Consider
- Marketing and Communication of Services
- Online and Offline Consultations
- Stress Management
Course Objectives and Learning Outcomes
On completion of this programme, participants should be able to:
- Develop a new framework to meet the challenges of the coronavirus crisis.
- Implement 'best practice' policies and procedures.
- Understand effective staff communication & staff roles.
- Understand effective patient communication.
- Develop a marketing plan for informing and engaging with their patients.
- Develop protocols in the use of telemedicine.
- Be aware of the benefits of a blended approach.
- Manage time and resources effeciently.
- Implement significant change where appropriate within your practice.
Who Should Attend
General Practitioners, Practice Managers, Practice Nurses and any other staff members who perform administrative tasks.
Trainer Name: Asumpta Gallagher
Asumpta Gallager is a qualified trainer with over 17 years of experience working in General Practice Management and the Healthcare Sector at large. Asumpta recognized a need to provide practical support to GPs and staff working in various roles across the Healthcare Sector, and has developed a number of highly interactive workshops to meet this demand.
- Category: General Practice Training
- Venue: Webinar
- Duration: Days: Half day
- Provider: Best Practice - Asumpta Gallagher
- Skillnet Members Price: NA
- Unemployed: No
- Accreditation: Company Certified
- Award: Certificate